Aerialogics Selects Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. as Technology Partner; Aerial Measurement Reports to Include ‘HailHistory’ Weather Forensics Data
By : Matthew Piette, Chief Marketing Officer
Posted February 16, 2011 08:34 to WeatherForensics.com News
NASHUA, New Hampshire, February 16, 2011 – Aerialogics, an aerial measurement reporting service serving the roofing, property maintenance, and insurance industries with roof and property aerial measurement reports, has selected Weather Decision Technologies, Inc., (WDT) as a Technology Partner. WDT Inc. is a global leader in providing state-of-the-science weather detection, nowcasting, and forecasting systems. The partnership will initially focus on providing WDT's 'HailHistory' data, featuring hail size and hail impact-date, as a report 'overlay' option Aerialogics customers can order, when submitting a physical address for a roof aerial measurement report.
"We were looking for a weather forensics partner with strong insurance industry experience, meteorological science, and IT capabilities to collaborate with to provide forensic weather data that would be of real value to our customers in the roofing and insurance industries. We selected Weather Decision Technologies because of their 25 years of insurance industry experience and proven record of backing their information products with the best science and meteorological staff in the weather forensics industry," said Sean Green, President and CEO of Aerialogics. "Matching WDT's 'HailHistory' data with our aerial roof measurements for a particular property address, increases our reporting value for roofing and insurance clients who need this data to make informed choices in roof materials, damage verification and assessment," said Green.
Additionally, Aerialogics will implement WDT's award-winning iMap® display of hail and other severe weather data on the Aerialogics' website, to provide customers with portal access to WDT's forensic weather data offerings and current weather information, made available by the iMap® display down to the zip-code level.
WDT's iMap® services provide dynamic interactive and mobile weather mapping solutions for the world’s leading local media and Internet companies. WDT is a global leader in providing state-of-the-science weather detection, nowcasting, and forecasting systems. WDT maintains operational and international offices in Norman, Oklahoma, and Atlanta, Georgia. Corporate websites: www.wdtinc.com and www.weatherforensics.com.
Aerialogics' aerial measurement reporting service digitizes aerial images and runs highly calibrated measurement tools to generate accurate measurements of roof structures. Comprehensive reports feature full-color property images, diagrammed roof measurements, waste-factor tables and report summaries. Users can order aerial measurements online for a low, flat-rate price and in less than 24 hours, receive a customized report that is a compelling presentation tool and basis for an accurate preliminary estimate. To learn more, please visit: www.Aerialogics.com.
0 Comments - comments rss
Add a comment
Latest from WeatherForensics.com News
- Latest iMap® Weather Radio helps individuals prepare for the dangerous storm season upon us
- AgriCharts partners with WDT® to provide iMap® dynamic and interactive weather content
- HailExpress HD™ Offers Hail Reports at Lightning Speed
- iMap Weather Radio Proven To Be Life Saver
- WDT Acquires Base Velocity's Best-Selling RadarScope® Suite of Apps, Expands Mobile Development Team
- Weather Decision Technologies and Earth Networks Partner to Power Advanced Lightning and Severe Weather Alerting Solutions
- iMapWeather Radio and RadarScope Apps Recommended Last Minute Gifts
- WDT to Acquire Base Velocity's Best-Selling RadarScope Suite of Apps, Hires Mobile Development Team
- Realtree Offers Free Outdoor Weather App For iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Metro 50 Award Goes to Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. for the 7th Time
- Hurricane Irene—Forecasting the Impact of Historic Rainfall Levels in iMap
- Hurricane Irene Live NHC Briefings begin Today, Thursday, August 25, 2011
- Live Video Briefings from the National Hurricane Center Now Accessible on Over 600 iMap® Interactive Local Media Hurricane Maps and on iPhones Nationwide
- WDT Launches Hurricane Weatherman—the World's First Reality Weather Game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Aerialogics Offers Integrated Property-by-Property Hail Data with their Aerial Roof Measurement Reports
- HailTrax Celebrates 10 Years as Gold Standard for Hail Verification for Roofers and Insurance Carriers
- Location-Based Services Helps Power iMapWeather Radio App, Delivering Voice and Text Emergency Alerts Based On A Users Exact Location
- WDT Unveils POLARIS Revolutionary Dual-Pol Weather Radar Hazardous Weather Depiction Solution with Full Super-Resolution
- Be Prepared this Hurricane Season: iMap®Weather Radio App for Hurricanes Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Gearing Up for an Active Hurricane Season, iMap® Hurricane Solution Gives Local Media and Enterprises Vital Tools for News Coverage and Resource Protection
- iMap Weather Radio app aids spread of weather crisis data
- iMapWeather Radio FREE Day Hits 185,000 Downloads
- New Severe Weather Warning App, iMapWeather Radio, Free For One Day Only on May 19th
- iMap®Weather Radio App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Now Available
- iMapStream Live on CNN
- Weather Decision Technologies Turbocharges Broadcasters’ Online, Live, Mobile, and Social Weather Content at NAB 2011
- New iMap®Weather Radio App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Unveiled at CTIA
- Aerialogics Selects Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. as Technology Partner; Aerial Measurement Reports to Include ‘HailHistory’ Weather Forensics Data
- WDT, Coaches Aid and Touchstone Energy Cooperatives of Oklahoma Partner to Provide iMap® Live Streaming Video to High Schools
- Managing Hail Storms Just Got Easier for Roofers