Predicting Lightning Strikes to Protect Lives and Property
WDT’s Lightning Decision Support (LDSS) offers the most comprehensive and user-friendly interface for all those seeking more timely access to highly detailed, mission-critical lightning data.
- View real time lightning displays, prediction, stroke counts, data retrieval
- Receive Site-specific alerting
- Manage strike range alerting
- Interact with internet-based, customizable displays on your GIS system
The Lightning Decision Support System (LDSS) System is a complete lightning monitoring system. LDSS brings all of the advanced lightning display and monitoring technologies into one concise package.
- LDSS includes interactive real time lightning displays, lightning prediction, stroke counts, lightning data retrieval, site specific lightning alerting, and lightning data archives.
- The LDSS system will alert you in advance when lightning is approaching your site specific location.
- The LDSS system also includes strike range alerting, letting you know when lightning strikes within a defined radius of your location. This technology will give you strike counts, specific strike information, and an all clear as lightning moves over your area.
- LDSS is delivered via the internet. This allows you to access the system at multiple locations within your office facility. You can even access LDSS on the road or in the comfort of your own home.
- The LDSS display software offers interactive and customizable lightning and weather maps. With LDSS, you can customize your display by integrating your existing GIS maps.