Real-time Storm Chase Video Online and On-Air
Exclusive content - Our users watched more than 16 million minutes of live streaming video in 2011!
- Largest network of more than 400 live storm chasers
- Exclusive live updates from the National Hurricane Center
- Exclusive severe weather updates from the national Storm Prediction Center
Exclusive iMap content—at no extra charge!
Give your audience live, breaking news coverage of tornadoes and other hazardous weather while building loyal web traffic and time spent on your site.
How it Works
iMapTV is a turnkey component of iMap, managed through our own powerful infrastructure. We do the work; you get the traffic—absolutely no extra effort to get this compelling exclusive content through our custom-engineered video console.
Increase audience interaction and boost average time-on-site with iMapTV. Enrich your on-air broadcasts and trump the competition by providing breaking news video as it happens!
- Provide live transmissions from moving vehicles as they track severe storms, live streaming videos online, and real-time Twitter and Facebook updates
- Stream other real-time events, such as hurricanes, ice storms, forest fires, and breaking news events to your audience
- Hook into the iMapTV network with your own crews using the same exclusive platform and streaming technology—we make it easy
- Exclusive National Hurricane Center live updates only in iMapTV!
- We’re expanding the content with new chasers and now, exclusive video outlooks from the National Weather Service’s authoritative Storm Prediction Center
ABC 15 Covers WDT Storm Chase
For more information, contact
Mark Taylor (770) 855-1585
Mike Gauthier at (405) 618.2239
Are you a Chaser?
Interested in streaming live video in the iMapTV Network? Sign up details on ChaserTV site.