iMap5 has Arrived!
Advanced Online Weather Experiences for Media Companies
Weather Decision Technologies is excited to announce the arrival of iMap5! This premiere interactive map will replace your current iMap, featuring a cool new streamlined look & feel, faster loading speeds, a more stable environment, and auto device and/or browser detection which automatically provides an HTML5 compatible map on iOS devices, ensuring a reliable map load every time. Key features include:
iMap5 Key Features
- Multiple weather layer content options – your viewers are in the driver's seat
- Auto device and/or browser detection automatically ensuring a reliable map load every time.
- High quality Level II Radar – the industry benchmark
- World class global weather information for currents, forecasts, satellite, watches and warnings, more …
- Your brand, your station color scheme, and your look and feel
- Paired with iMapCreator for custom content, the most flexible and complete solution available!
Just a few of the color options available. (More coming) Match your station's branding exactly by providing your own custom colors.
- iMapTV Streaming Storm Chase video - with new video console
- iMapCreator “command and control” customization console allows you to create any number of custom iMaps for placement on your websites
- iMapAds creates hyper-local revenue opportunities
- ClickCast™ instant global current conditions and forecasts
- HAZUS Hurricane Threat Assessment
- Exclusive street-level radar
- Interactive Watches & Warnings web crawler
- Exclusive global real-time lightning strikes
- Storm Reports
- Storm Types
- Storm Direction
- 3-Day Severe Weather Probability
Auto-updating Hurricane Forecasts, Tracks and Models
iMap5 Radar Features
WDT proprietary radar mosaics provide radar imagery at the highest spatial resolution available in the weather industry.
- Very low latency, fully redundant delivery of radar mosaics and single site data
- Super Resolution Level-II data provide higher spatial resolution (250m) and 128 colors versus the standard 16 or 8 colors for stunning visual effects
For more information, contact
Mike Gauthier at (405) 618.2239